Basics

JAMES Vivek Assisi
Hi,

Could you please let me know the use of project.xml, plugin.properties
and project.properties in creating a custom plugin (writing a
plugin.jelly file).

Cheers,

Vivek James.

Confidentiality Statement:

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that you are strictly prohibited from disseminating or distributing this information (other than to the intended recipient) or copying this information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return email.

Re: Basics

arikkfir
Hi James,

Since a plugin is a project like any other, it too must have a
project.xml and (optionally) a project.properties file. Also, Maven
needs to know what dependencies to put in the plugin's classloader when
it is run, which I suspect is the main use for its project.xml file.

hth,

  Arik.

JAMES Vivek Assisi wrote:

>Hi,
>

>Could you please let me know the use of project.xml, plugin.properties
>and project.properties in creating a custom plugin (writing a
>plugin.jelly file).
>

>Cheers,
>
>Vivek James.
>
>Confidentiality Statement:
>
>This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that you are strictly prohibited from disseminating or distributing this information (other than to the intended recipient) or copying this information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return email.

Re: Basics

eblack-2

Take a look at the documentation at

http://source.concord.org/softwaredocs/maven_build/jelly_hints.shtml

It may be able to help creating a custom plugin.

Eric