August report

brettporter
Administrator

Re: August report

brettporter
Administrator
Due today, so I added the following based on the past report and
changes since:

= NMaven =

NMaven develops plugins and integration for Maven to make building and
using .NET languages a first-class citizen in Maven.

Incubating since: 2006-11-17

== Items to resolve before graduation ==

More active committer involvement. We have two active committers from
different organizations but need at least one more.

== Status ==

  * No releases since the last report
  * Continue to receive patches from the community, mostly for the
previous version
  * Mailing list traffic is steady

== Plans ==

Some work has been contributed for the migration of features to the
current trunk that are being reviewed. Work on this needs to continue.

--
Brett Porter
[hidden email]
http://blogs.exist.com/bporter/

Re: August report

Shane Isbell
Looks good. thanks.

Shane

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 8:02 PM, Brett Porter <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Due today, so I added the following based on the past report and changes
> since:
>
> = NMaven =
>
> NMaven develops plugins and integration for Maven to make building and
> using .NET languages a first-class citizen in Maven.
>
> Incubating since: 2006-11-17
>
> == Items to resolve before graduation ==
>
> More active committer involvement. We have two active committers from
> different organizations but need at least one more.
>
> == Status ==
>
>  * No releases since the last report
>  * Continue to receive patches from the community, mostly for the previous
> version
>  * Mailing list traffic is steady
>
> == Plans ==
>
> Some work has been contributed for the migration of features to the current
> trunk that are being reviewed. Work on this needs to continue.
>

> On 11/08/2008, at 10:19 PM, Brett Porter wrote:
>
>  Any thoughts for this?
>>
>> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/August2008
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Brett
>>
>> --
>> Brett Porter
>> [hidden email]
>> http://blogs.exist.com/bporter/
>>

> --
> Brett Porter
> [hidden email]
> http://blogs.exist.com/bporter/

Re: August report

Evan Worley
Looks good to me as well, the critical observation that the majority of
community activity is around the previous version.