Are snapshots available in some Maven repo?

Are snapshots available in some Maven repo?

Mickael Istria-2
Hi,

I'd like to give a try to latest Maven snapshots with m2e. As it's on an
automated verification build, I can't build the snapshots locally.
Are those 3.6.1-SNAPSHOT artifacts published in some remote Maven repo? I
couldn't see them on Maven Central nor on repo.maven.apache.org.

Thanks in advance

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse IDE <https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/eclipse-packages/>
developer, for Red Hat Developers <https://developers.redhat.com/>

Re: Are snapshots available in some Maven repo?

rfscholte
I've just deployed the SNAPSHOTs from current master to
repository.apache.org

Robert

On Wed, 09 Jan 2019 19:16:40 +0100, Mickael Istria <[hidden email]>

> I'd like to give a try to latest Maven snapshots with m2e. As it's on an
> automated verification build, I can't build the snapshots locally.
> Are those 3.6.1-SNAPSHOT artifacts published in some remote Maven repo? I
> couldn't see them on Maven Central nor on repo.maven.apache.org.
>
> Thanks in advance

Re: Are snapshots available in some Maven repo?

Paul Hammant
Obligatory, "Trunk-Based Development  (with short-lived feature branches if
you like) is best" -
https://trunkbaseddevelopment.com/short-lived-feature-branches/ - *shout
out*.

- Paul (majority author of the above site).