ArcheType plugin not replacing in directory name

ArcheType plugin not replacing in directory name

Arnold Morein
I am building an archetype which is a multi-module EAR application. The structure looks like:

template-db
template-dbutility
template-ear
template-ejb
template-ui-__webModuleName__
template-ui-common
template-ws

Each module appears to be being generated correctly but the replacement isn't being done in one: tempate_ui-__webModuleName__

From my archetype-metadata.xml file, I have created a module id for each sub-module. When I get to the web module that needs to be renamed, I have:

<module id="webModule" dir="__rootArtifactId__-ui-__webModuleName__" name="${rootArtifactId}-ui-${webModuleName}">...

The __rootArtifiactId__ works, but not the __webModuleName__. The property is defined and Maven echo's it back to me before generation. So, why isn't it working?

I've tried using __rootWebModuleName__ to no avail.