Any plans for maven-assembly-plugin release?

Any plans for maven-assembly-plugin release?

Mat Booth
Hi all,

Are there any plans for a maven-assembly-plugin release?

At Eclipse project we are keen to use the xz tarball compression support :-)

Thanks!

Re: Any plans for maven-assembly-plugin release?

I hope I will find time within the next days...

maybe I can already start a release on saturday...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise