Advice or examples on using aether

Farid Zakaria
Hello!

I'm seeking to use aether (not through Maven plugin) to collect the
transitive closure given a top level `pom.xml`

(I'd like the version resolution strategy to mimic however maven does it
for transitive dependencies)

I see simple examples online that show that much however where I am stumped
are I need additional information:

- the plugins (used by the top level pom.xml)
- the .pom files for each dependency

I'm trying to collect the remote repository information necessary to
reconstruct a local repo for a separate program.

Thanks in advance for your help. 🎉

Re: Advice or examples on using aether

Manfred Moser-4
- Use Maven resolver .. not aether .. aether is deprecated and replaced by resolver
- Check out my project https://github.com/simpligility/maven-repository-tools