Adding NMaven to a Repo

Shane Isbell
I keep getting a lot of requests for adding NMaven jars to a repo. How can
we go about this while we are under incubation?

Shane

Re: Adding NMaven to a Repo

brettporter
Administrator
There's: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/

For releases, there's: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-
repository/

However, releases will need to be voted upon, with at least 3 votes
coming from the incubator PMC, and need to meet a pretty tight criteria.

Cheers,
Brett

On 02/02/2007, at 3:03 AM, Shane Isbell wrote:

> I keep getting a lot of requests for adding NMaven jars to a repo.
> How can
> we go about this while we are under incubation?
>
> Shane

Re: Adding NMaven to a Repo

Shane Isbell
Okay, I will go the snapshot route for now.

Shane