Adding NMaven to a Repo

Shane Isbell
I keep getting a lot of requests for adding NMaven jars to a repo. How can
we go about this while we are under incubation?

Shane

Re: Adding NMaven to a Repo

brettporter
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Adding NMaven to a Repo

Shane Isbell
Okay, I will go the snapshot route for now.

Shane