Add RAT exclusion

Elliotte Rusty Harold
As part of DOXIA-540, it seems I first need to bring licenses into
sync with what RAT expects. There's one binary image file I need to
exclude form the check.

The RAT configuration comes from the Apache parent POM. I want to add
an exclusion for a specific file in the doxia-site pom.  To do this,
where/what do I need to add to the doxia-site pom.xml?  That is I want
to reconfigure the rat plugin. None of the obvious things I tried
seemed to have any effect.

--
Elliotte Rusty Harold

Re: Add RAT exclusion

Hervé BOUTEMY
you can add excludes with combine.children="append" attribute:
see for example https://github.com/apache/maven/blob/maven-3.6.3/pom.xml#L634