Activating a profile if an executable exists on the path?

Activating a profile if an executable exists on the path?

Alex O'Ree
I've been using the umlgraph/graphviz/dot as a javadoc extension for a
while now and i was wondering how i could support builds on machines
whereby graphviz is not installed. I was thinking a profile with some
activate rules would do it that would override the javadoc settings.
Looking at the docs, it doesn't seem like this is possible. Anyhow, is
this possible?

Re: Activating a profile if an executable exists on the path?

Russell Gold-3
If you know where the file should be, certainly:

           <profile>
              <activation>
               <file>
                 <missing>path-to-dot-file</missing>
              </file>
             </activation>
           </profile>

You can specify either <exists> or <missing> depending on what you want the profile to do