Acquiring project properties from the Reactor results?

Acquiring project properties from the Reactor results?

Harrison.Curtis
I'm using the following jelly script to get a list of the projects and their
properties.  The project (POM) level items like pom.artifactId are being
resolved.  However, all the project related properties are returning empty
strings.  I basically pulled the following script out of a couple examples
so I do not understand what is being returned in the reactorProject
variable.  If you could point me to some documentation in that area I would
appreciate it.

How should I access the project's properties?  Also, is there a way to have
the reactor process each project without trying to set up the project's
dependencies?

      <maven:reactor
         basedir="${maven.multiproject.basedir}"
         postProcessing="true"
         includes="${maven.multiproject.includes}"
         excludes="${maven.multiproject.excludes}"
         ignoreFailures="true"/>

      <j:forEach var="reactorProject" items="${reactorProjects}">
         <j:set var="prj.groupId" value="${reactorProject.groupId}"
trim="true" />
         <j:set var="prj.artifactId" value="${reactorProject.artifactId}"
trim="true" />
         <j:set var="prj.ServerName"
value="${reactorProject.context.getVariable('server.deployment.name')}"
trim="true" />
         <j:set var="prj.multiproject.type"
value="${reactorProject.context.getVariable('maven.multiproject.type')}"
trim="true" />
         <j:set var="prj.archive.final.name"
value="${reactorProject.context.getVariable('archive.final.name')}"
trim="true" />
         <attainGoal name="deployComponent"/>
      </j:forEach>

Bud Curtis
JDIMS Project
L-3 Communications
(719) 637-5633

Re: Acquiring project properties from the Reactor results?

thomasvdv
I have faced the same problem. Is there an easy solution? I am going to try
to manipulate the pom through Java to see if that works. Would be great to
hear if there's another (easier) way ...