Accessing Nexus with Java JAX-WS

John Dix
Hey Guys,

I need to access the nexus repo in Java via the RESTful API provided but I cannot seem to find a URL that works for us. Is there a standard path into it I access? I want to download a list of artifcats in a specific path like this:

myrepo:8081/nexus/content/repositories/thirdparty

I am pretty new at RESTful API.

My code looks like this for opening a connection..

URL wsdlLocation = new URL(<my url here>);
HttpURLConnection conn = (HttpURLConnection) wdslLocation.openConnection();

Thanks!

John "Caolan" Dix
Programming Sr. SME, Digital Commerce
Amdocs Mobile Financial Services Division
o: 206-288-0308 m: 425.351.7340
AMDOCS | EMBRACE CHALLENGE EXPERIENCE SUCCESS

Did you know...?
A global consumer survey by Analysys Mason and Amdocs reveals that cash is past its prime. Download the new white paper, "Mobile Financial Services: The Evolution of Payment" here<http://amdocs.com/mfs-wp>.

Read the latest on Amdocs.com<http://www.amdocs.com/> and the Amdocs blog network<http://blogs.amdocs.com/> - and follow us on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/AmdocsMobilePayments>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/amdocsmpayments>, LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/amdocs>, YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/amdocs> and Google+<https://plus.google.com/+amdocs#+amdocs/posts>

Re: Accessing Nexus with Java JAX-WS

Olivier Lamy
Here it's an Apache Maven users list.
So for nexus related questions you must ask nexus mailing lists.

Cheers,
Olivier

--
Olivier Lamy