Absolute location of settings files help

Absolute location of settings files help

John Patrick
From within a plugin, how can I obtain the global settings and user settings???

Not the effective settings object, the real location of the files
being used, so what SettingsXmlConfigurationProcessor works out.

I've worked out that either MavenExecutionRequest or
SettingsBuildingRequest contain this information, but can't work out
how to get access to these from within the plugin.

Is there a method or interface or annotation that I can use, or do I
need to register for the EventSpyDispatcher?

I've looked in most org.apache.maven.plugins but can't find what I'm
looking for. Google just gives me the source or javadoc of these files
and stackoverflow gives irrelevant answers.

Cheers,
John