Abandoned project

Benjamin Marwell
Hi,

someone just found out that some former codehaus projects are abandoned
nowadays.

Are there any plans to make them an Apache Project? I guess there probably
must have been a discussion on this list, but I haven't found any.

Recent example:
https://github.com/mojohaus/buildnumber-maven-plugin/issues/93

Re: Abandoned project

Elliotte Rusty Harold
That depends on the specific plugin and developers involved; but
absent evidence to the contrary, the default answer is no, there are
no such plans.

--
Elliotte Rusty Harold

Re: Abandoned project

Mojohaus is not dead, there are just too much projects and too little committers.
The situation is similar to the Maven project, so there is very unlikely projects will go this way.
In case of mojohaus, it is quite easy to join that project. Just ask.

Robert