AW: [maven1.1] site:deploy generates sites without navigation

AW: [maven1.1] site:deploy generates sites without navigation

Volker Füßler
Hi Christopher,

it's not in the repository yet - but you can do the changes on your own (or someone can add it to the repo):

1. add an default forkmode property to the plugin.properties:

 maven.junit.forkmode=perTest

2. in the plugin.jelly add the forkmode attribute to the junit tags:

 <junit printSummary="${maven.junit.printSummary}"·
             failureProperty="maven.test.failure"
             fork="${maven.junit.fork}"
             forkmode="${maven.junit.forkmode}">

 maybe you can add a message that announces the used forkmode:

 <ant:echo message="Used forkmode is: ${maven.junit.forkmode}" />

3. Add the optional Ant Tasks to the maven/lib directory (I have added all optional ant tasks) - you can get it from the official Ant 1.6.2 Releases

4. In your project.porperties set the maven.junit.forkmode=once

That works fine and now our builds are 5 to 6 times faster than before!

regards, Volker