AW: Maven 4: -pl !... is not recursive

Markus KARG-3
I second that. It is counterintuitive. It would be beneficial if -pl !X would also exclude ist submodules.
-Markus

Re: Maven 4: -pl !... is not recursive

Romain Manni-Bucau
Le sam. 20 févr. 2021 à 12:43, Martin Kanters <[hidden email]> a
écrit :

> It would indeed be per module, so it's not a 100% backwards compatible
> workaround.
> Then again, as Robert Scholte suggested in the original discussion [1],
> does it make sense to just build an aggregator pom without its children?

Yes it does since it often runs validation tasks and regularly has attached
artifact(s).