AW: [Idea] Coding Guidelines for Maven Contribution Newbies

AW: [Idea] Coding Guidelines for Maven Contribution Newbies

Markus KARG-3
Sandra,

welcome in the Maven dev community! :-)

I think a good starting point would be to simply write up your personal lessions lerned, so others can then add PRs ontop with their additions.

Regards
-Markus

P.S.: Like to join us at JavaLand 2021's community workshop on becoming a Maven contributor? I think it would be very beneficial for the attendees, so we would not just have the appreciated voices of Karl-Heinz and Robert, but also your view as a first-time plugin contributor!

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----