AW: Assumption fail treated as unexcepted exception?!

AW: Assumption fail treated as unexcepted exception?!

Markus KARG-3
Just to make clear: *I* did not add *anything* to make it go wrong -- I just execute the existing Maven Dependency Plugin's test suite into which I added an assumption. Neither did I write that plugin nor its tests nor its POM. Just to clarify that.

-Markus