AW: AW: Hacktoberfest

Markus KARG-3
You are right that, but this is a tricky situation:

* We need more committers to accept more PRs.
* We need to accept more PRs to encourage contributors to contribute more often.
* Contributions need to contribute accepted PRs more often to become committer.

So the sole possible solutions are:

* Contributors become committers without frequently accepted PRs (rather bad idea)
* Committers accept PRs more frequenlty (the sole left over solution)

Maybe I missed something, but I do not see any other solution the get at speed.

-Markus

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----