ASF Jenkins migration

olamy
Hi
Please note I have started to configure our projects to run here
https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Maven/

the previous Jenkins will be shut down around mid aug
Let me know if you see any issues?
Definitely we need to clean up some unused old branches... :)

cheers
Olivier Lamy

Re: ASF Jenkins migration

olamy