[ANN] Mavenbook.org

Vincent Massol
Hi there,

In preparation for the launch of "Maven: A Developer's Notebook" (available
end of June), Tim and I have created the Mavenbook.org web site.

http://www.mavenbook.org

By using it you'll be able to track the progress of the book but more
importantly it'll allow you to download the book's source code, get
additional samples, read tips and tricks on using Maven, etc. All of this
through a blog interface.

The full announcement is available here: http://tinyurl.com/9gbjh

Enjoy and feel free to send us Maven tips and tricks and we'll happily
publish them. Actually as we're using a wiki under the hood
(http://www.xwiki.com) we can even grant you direct publishing access if
you're interested.

Thanks
-Vincent

RE: [ANN] Mavenbook.org

David Jackman
This looks great.  I especially liked the Maven quizzes (although it
said I got a question wrong that I didn't).  This will be a great Maven
resource for all.  Can't wait for the Maven 2 edition of the book :)

..David..

RE: [ANN] Mavenbook.org

Vincent Massol

That's either because 1/ it was a multiple choice question or 2/ because you
really it got it wrong or 3/ because I was wrong in the answer I defined as
the correct answer... ;-)

I would vote for 1/.

> This will be a great Maven
> resource for all.  Can't wait for the Maven 2 edition of the book :)

Yeah... Let us get some Maven 2 field experience first... :-)

Thanks David for your kind words.
-Vincent