[ANN] Maven Core release stabilization window starts now

[ANN] Maven Core release stabilization window starts now

stephenconnolly
Please ensure that the release manager has signed off on any commits to
master until the release is done.

I'm hoping to cut the first attempt tomorrow... let's see if we can release
as 3.5.3 ;-)

-Stephen (the release manager for this release of Maven Core)

Re: [ANN] Maven Core release stabilization window starts now

stephenconnolly
I’m screen blind this evening. I’ll try tomorrow morning  UTC

--
Sent from my phone