[ANN] JAXB-2 Maven Plugin 1.4 Released

Anders Hammar
Hi,

The Mojo team is pleased to announce the release of the JAXB-2 Maven
Plugin version 1.4.

http://mojo.codehaus.org/jaxb2-maven-plugin/

To get this update, simply specify the version in your project's
plugin configuration:

<plugin>
      <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
      <artifactId>jaxb2-maven-plugin</artifactId>
      <version>1.4</version>
</plugin>

Release Notes

** Bug
    * [MJAXB-49] - Change the name of the plugin

** Improvement
    * [MJAXB-30] - Patch to add support for Ant-style wildcards to schemaFiles
    * [MJAXB-37] - Getters not being generated for Boolean fields
    * [MJAXB-39] - Document use of schemagen target
    * [MJAXB-48] - Make it possible to enable verbose from command line
    * [MJAXB-53] - add an "encoding" parameter and use
${project.build.sourceEncoding} as default value
    * [MJAXB-59] - SchemaGen should skip non-existent source directories
    * [MJAXB-60] - Improve m-compiler-p version lock-down in usage pages

** New Feature
    * [MJAXB-55] - Provide means to set the file name of generated XML schema

** Task
    * [MJAXB-50] - Document an example about having two (or more)
bindings with different config

Enjoy,

The Mojo team.

/Anders

Re: [ANN] JAXB-2 Maven Plugin 1.4 Released

Kathryn Huxtable
In general, how does this compare to the jvnet jaxb plugin? Why would I use one over the other?

I do a certain amount of JAXB, and I'm curious.

-K

On Jun 26, 2012, at 3:20 PM, Anders Hammar wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The Mojo team is pleased to announce the release of the JAXB-2 Maven
> Plugin version 1.4.
>
> http://mojo.codehaus.org/jaxb2-maven-plugin/
>
> To get this update, simply specify the version in your project's
> plugin configuration:
>
> <plugin>
>      <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
>      <artifactId>jaxb2-maven-plugin</artifactId>
>      <version>1.4</version>
> </plugin>
>
> Release Notes
>
> ** Bug
>    * [MJAXB-49] - Change the name of the plugin
>
> ** Improvement
>    * [MJAXB-30] - Patch to add support for Ant-style wildcards to schemaFiles
>    * [MJAXB-37] - Getters not being generated for Boolean fields
>    * [MJAXB-39] - Document use of schemagen target
>    * [MJAXB-48] - Make it possible to enable verbose from command line
>    * [MJAXB-53] - add an "encoding" parameter and use
> ${project.build.sourceEncoding} as default value
>    * [MJAXB-59] - SchemaGen should skip non-existent source directories
>    * [MJAXB-60] - Improve m-compiler-p version lock-down in usage pages
>
> ** New Feature
>    * [MJAXB-55] - Provide means to set the file name of generated XML schema
>
> ** Task
>    * [MJAXB-50] - Document an example about having two (or more)
> bindings with different config
>

> Enjoy,
>
> The Mojo team.
>
> /Anders

RE: [ANN] JAXB-2 Maven Plugin 1.4 Released

Nord, James
When I looked about 7 months ago the jvnet plugin supported episodes whereas the codehaus one did not.

/James

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the [hidden email] and delete it from your system as well as any copies. The content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS for employment and security purposes. To protect the environment please do not print this e-mail unless necessary.

NDS Limited. Registered Office: One London Road, Staines, Middlesex, TW18 4EX, United Kingdom. A company registered in England and Wales. Registered no. 3080780. VAT no. GB 603 8808 40-00