[ANN] Final Call for Maven Core Release 3.6.0

[ANN] Final Call for Maven Core Release 3.6.0

As it looks like everything seemed to be in current Master of Maven Core
what should be part of it.

I will give 72h for anyone to surface any issues you wish to claim
should be included in 3.6.0 and have not already been merged.

As the person stepping up to be release manager* for 3.6.0,

I get to decide

if:

   * your claim is valid and I will wait for your changes; or whether
   * I will go ahead without your changes.

After all blocking changes are merged I will start shake-down to ensure
the build is releasable. This may result in reverts of changes that are
not fully baked or it may mean that we surface a new blocking issue that
we need to wait for.

Once we are ready for a release... we go!

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

PS.: Text is shamelessly copied from Stephens announcement.

Re: [ANN] Final Call for Maven Core Release 3.6.0

michaelo
Am 2018-10-20 um 11:39 schrieb Karl Heinz Marbaise:
> Hi,
>
> As it looks like everything seemed to be in current Master of Maven Core
> what should be part of it.
>
> I will give 72h for anyone to surface any issues you wish to claim
> should be included in 3.6.0 and have not already been merged.

I think Sylwester has a decent fix/PR for MNG-6490. I'll leave it up to
him to merge it.

Michael