[ANN] Apache Maven Verifier 1.7.1 Released

[ANN] Apache Maven Verifier 1.7.1 Released

rfscholte
The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven Verifier, version 1.7.1

This library provides a test harness for Maven integration tests.

https://maven.apache.org/shared/maven-verifier/ [https://maven.apache.org/shared/maven-verifier/]

You should specify the dependency in your project:

<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.maven.shared</groupId>
<artifactId>maven-verifier</artifactId>
<version>1.7.1</version>
</dependency>

You can download the appropriate sources etc. from the download page:

https://maven.apache.org/shared/maven-verifier/download.html [https://maven.apache.org/shared/maven-verifier/download.html]

Release Notes - Maven Shared Components - Version maven-verifier-1.7.1

** Bug
    * [MSHARED-872] - Embedded3xLauncher cannot be initialized

Enjoy,

-The Apache Maven team

Re: [ANN] Apache Maven Verifier 1.7.1 Released

Christopher
Never mind. I see it now.
It says "This library provides a test harness for Maven integration tests."
For some reason, this paragraph didn't render in my email client upon
first viewing.
My mistake. Sorry for the noise.