[ANN] Apache Maven Doxia Sitetools 1.7.5 Released

[ANN] Apache Maven Doxia Sitetools 1.7.5 Released

rfscholte
The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache
Maven Doxia Sitetools, version 1.7.5

Doxia Sitetools is an extension of base Doxia component that generates
either HTML sites, consisting of decoration and content that was generated
by Doxia, or documents like RTF or PDF.

In addition, Doxia Sitetools processes files with extra .vm extension with
Velocity.

https://maven.apache.org/doxia/doxia-sitetools/index.html

You can download the appropriate sources etc. from the download page:

https://maven.apache.org/doxia/doxia-sitetools/download.cgi

Release Notes - Maven Doxia Sitetools - Version 1.7.5

** Bug
     * [DOXIASITETOOLS-172] - Width, height and border values not used for
banner display
     * [DOXIASITETOOLS-173] - Default skin CSS maven-base.css sets
border:none on all images with tag img
     * [DOXIASITETOOLS-175] - change Velocity engine links
     * [DOXIASITETOOLS-177] - Use of commons-lang 2 causes failure with JDK
9 b175+

** Improvement
     * [DOXIASITETOOLS-178] - Upgrade to Commons Lang 3

Enjoy,

-The Apache Maven team

Re: [ANN] Apache Maven Doxia Sitetools 1.7.5 Released

Gary Gregory-2
Can we expect a site plugin update that uses this latest version soon?

Gary

On Oct 8, 2017 09:54, "Robert Scholte" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache
> Maven Doxia Sitetools, version 1.7.5
>
> Doxia Sitetools is an extension of base Doxia component that generates
> either HTML sites, consisting of decoration and content that was generated
> by Doxia, or documents like RTF or PDF.
>
> In addition, Doxia Sitetools processes files with extra .vm extension with
> Velocity.
>
> https://maven.apache.org/doxia/doxia-sitetools/index.html
>
> You can download the appropriate sources etc. from the download page:
>
> https://maven.apache.org/doxia/doxia-sitetools/download.cgi
>

> Release Notes - Maven Doxia Sitetools - Version 1.7.5
>
> ** Bug
>     * [DOXIASITETOOLS-172] - Width, height and border values not used for
> banner display
>     * [DOXIASITETOOLS-173] - Default skin CSS maven-base.css sets
> border:none on all images with tag img
>     * [DOXIASITETOOLS-175] - change Velocity engine links
>     * [DOXIASITETOOLS-177] - Use of commons-lang 2 causes failure with JDK
> 9 b175+
>
> ** Improvement
>     * [DOXIASITETOOLS-178] - Upgrade to Commons Lang 3
>

> Enjoy,
>
> -The Apache Maven team

Re: [ANN] Apache Maven Doxia Sitetools 1.7.5 Released

rfscholte
Indeed, that would be the next step.

Robert

On Sun, 08 Oct 2017 18:07:10 +0200, Gary Gregory <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Can we expect a site plugin update that uses this latest version soon?
>
> Gary
>
> On Oct 8, 2017 09:54, "Robert Scholte" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache
>> Maven Doxia Sitetools, version 1.7.5
>>
>> Doxia Sitetools is an extension of base Doxia component that generates
>> either HTML sites, consisting of decoration and content that was
>> generated
>> by Doxia, or documents like RTF or PDF.
>>
>> In addition, Doxia Sitetools processes files with extra .vm extension
>> with
>> Velocity.
>>
>> https://maven.apache.org/doxia/doxia-sitetools/index.html
>>
>> You can download the appropriate sources etc. from the download page:
>>
>> https://maven.apache.org/doxia/doxia-sitetools/download.cgi
>>

>> Release Notes - Maven Doxia Sitetools - Version 1.7.5
>>
>> ** Bug
>>     * [DOXIASITETOOLS-172] - Width, height and border values not used
>> for
>> banner display
>>     * [DOXIASITETOOLS-173] - Default skin CSS maven-base.css sets
>> border:none on all images with tag img
>>     * [DOXIASITETOOLS-175] - change Velocity engine links
>>     * [DOXIASITETOOLS-177] - Use of commons-lang 2 causes failure with
>> JDK
>> 9 b175+
>>
>> ** Improvement
>>     * [DOXIASITETOOLS-178] - Upgrade to Commons Lang 3
>>

>> Enjoy,
>>
>> -The Apache Maven team

Re: [ANN] Apache Maven Doxia Sitetools 1.7.5 Released

Gary Gregory-2
OK, cool. That's what I am waiting on to release a new version of
commons-parent and httpcomponents-parent: Building on Java 9 without
blowing up.

Gary

On Sun, Oct 8, 2017 at 10:08 AM, Robert Scholte <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Indeed, that would be the next step.
>
> Robert
>
> On Sun, 08 Oct 2017 18:07:10 +0200, Gary Gregory <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> Can we expect a site plugin update that uses this latest version soon?
>>
>> Gary
>>
>> On Oct 8, 2017 09:54, "Robert Scholte" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache
>>> Maven Doxia Sitetools, version 1.7.5
>>>
>>> Doxia Sitetools is an extension of base Doxia component that generates
>>> either HTML sites, consisting of decoration and content that was
>>> generated
>>> by Doxia, or documents like RTF or PDF.
>>>
>>> In addition, Doxia Sitetools processes files with extra .vm extension
>>> with
>>> Velocity.
>>>
>>> https://maven.apache.org/doxia/doxia-sitetools/index.html
>>>
>>> You can download the appropriate sources etc. from the download page:
>>>
>>> https://maven.apache.org/doxia/doxia-sitetools/download.cgi
>>>

>>> Release Notes - Maven Doxia Sitetools - Version 1.7.5
>>>
>>> ** Bug
>>>     * [DOXIASITETOOLS-172] - Width, height and border values not used for
>>> banner display
>>>     * [DOXIASITETOOLS-173] - Default skin CSS maven-base.css sets
>>> border:none on all images with tag img
>>>     * [DOXIASITETOOLS-175] - change Velocity engine links
>>>     * [DOXIASITETOOLS-177] - Use of commons-lang 2 causes failure with
>>> JDK
>>> 9 b175+
>>>
>>> ** Improvement
>>>     * [DOXIASITETOOLS-178] - Upgrade to Commons Lang 3
>>>

>>> Enjoy,
>>>
>>> -The Apache Maven team

Re: [ANN] Apache Maven Doxia Sitetools 1.7.5 Released

karianna
+1 - And thank you Robert for pushing this through - great catching up at
J1 as well :-)

Cheers,
Martijn