AJDT integration needed

Cocula Remi
Hi all,

I need to integrate m2eclipse with AJDT. Espacially I would like m2eclipse able to create automatically an AJDT configuration
for my projects.

I was happy to see on this page http://m2eclipse.sonatype.org/extensible-project-configuration-framework.html#5 that an AJDT integration plugin exists based upon  the m2eclipse project configurator framework.

An hour later I was disappointed to see that this plugin is very hard to get work.

I installed m2eclipse extras from this update site http://m2eclipse.sonatype.org/sites/m2e-extras but the AJDT plugin is not part of packages fonctionnalities.

So, what about this fonction ?

Re: AJDT integration needed

Igor Fedorenko-3
As I explained in [1], we currently do not have development resources to
maintain m2e/ajdt integration. The code is available from [2]. We are
currently looking for a volunteer to maintain it, so let us know if you
are interested.

[1] https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/MNGECLIPSE-1944

[2] http://github.com/sonatype/m2eclipse-ajdt

Igor

Cocula Remi wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I need to integrate m2eclipse with AJDT. Espacially I would like
> m2eclipse able to create automatically an AJDT configuration
> for my projects.
>
> I was happy to see on this page
> http://m2eclipse.sonatype.org/extensible-project-configuration-framework.html#5 that
> an AJDT integration plugin exists based upon  the m2eclipse project
> configurator framework.
>
> An hour later I was disappointed to see that this plugin is very hard to
> get work.
>
> I installed m2eclipse extras from this update site
> http://m2eclipse.sonatype.org/sites/m2e-extras but the AJDT plugin is
> not part of packages fonctionnalities.
>
> So, what about this fonction ?

RE: AJDT integration needed

Cocula Remi

I succeeded to  package a  m2e/ajdt integration package.

Since I did not know about the git repository I checked out sources from http://svn.sonatype.org/m2eclipse/ajdt/trunk/org.maven.ide.eclipse.ajdt.

I did not cheked out as Maven project as it uses Maven 3.

The AJDT integration seems to work. I'll continue to test it next days.

Perhaps I could be interested in maintaining this plugin; I'll see these days.
The main question is : do I got enough time left ?