3.6.3 release?

Mickael Istria-2
Hi all,

If I followed correctly previous discussions,
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6765 was a candidate for a bugfix
release and there was no other critical issues pending.
As there is a desire to spin a 3.7.x branch, MNG-6765 and a 3.6.3 releases
were considered as blockers.

So now https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6765 is resolved; any
change a 3.6.3 releases happens soon so consumers won't face the pomless
bug anymore; and the Maven contributors can start having fun on a 3.7?

Cheers

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse IDE <https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/eclipse-packages/>